Sunday, May 15, 2005

Scarface Liberals

Taking my cue from Andrew Coyne and Quotulatiousness, I'll use some Scarface quotes to explain the current state of Canadian politics.


Paul Martin's Closing words to the House on May 19th:

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of f*cking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f*cking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy."

So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"



Say Hello to my little friend!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photo: MKBRAATEN


Scarface Liberal Campaign Slogans:

Vote Liberal: We always tell the truth. Even when we lie.

Vote Liberal Because every day above ground is a good day.

Vote Liberal: Make way for the bad guys.

Vote Liberal: We'll take jou all to f*cking hell.

Vote Liberal: We got ears, ya'know. We hear things.

Paul Martin: Overheard

Paul Martin overheard talking to Jack Layton: "Money, money, money, money, money; that's all I ever hear in this house"

Paul Martin overheard in the Parliament foyer: "F*ck Stephen Harper and f*ck the f*ckin' Bloc, f*ck them all! I'll bury those cock-a-roches!"

Paul Martin overheard in Parliament washroom:""This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This country like a great big p*ssy jus' waitin' to get f*cked."

Paul Martin overheard in the Parliament foyer: "So you wanna vote, Chuck, or do you wanna sit there and have cancer?" (oooooo. Bad taste.)

Paul Martin overheard at a CSL board meeting: ""That's style, flash, pizazz; a little coke money doesn't hurt nobody"

Paul martin on Adscam: "Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me!"

Paul Martin on Canadian Politics: "In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image source: scarface1983.com